A RUSTIC ECLECTIC WEDDING
Posted on October 30 2018
What’s the next best thing to a fairy princess? A flower girl, of course. Who else can frolic about in the most beautiful dress, throwing flower petals as the world watches in admiration? At Belle & Kai, we think being a flower girl is nothing short of magical and we design each of our dresses to embody that magic for your special day.
Jeremy and Jenny shared photos of their own fairytale-worthy wedding day with us and it was a dream from start to finish. From the picturesque enchanted forest setting to the blush pink bridesmaid dresses and breathtaking floral arrangements, this wedding was the fairest in all the land. Jenny, of course, looked like a modern day princess in a perfectly fitted lace gown, but her flower girl was not far behind in our very own stunning Evelyn dress, in Ivory.
Every dress in our collection can be worn as a flower girl or bridesmaid dress. From elegant to rustic, casual to chic, our dresses are versatile and there is sure to be one that fits your occasion (and your flower girl or junior bridesmaid) just right. Evelyn is no exception with its lace peplum waist, halter neckline, and longline maxi silhouette; a dress fit for a princess…or in this case, a flower girl. The Ivory color coordinated perfectly with the bride’s dress and complimented the blush colorway of the bridesmaid dresses.
The best part about wearing our dresses for a wedding? They’re comfortable, which means no tugging, itching, or unfortunate wardrobe mishaps. They’re perfect for tossing flower petals and twirling the night away on the dance floor.
Be sure to check out Evelyn and the rest of our flower girl dresses and don’t forget to send us photos of your bridal party wearing Belle & Kai.
- Photography / Alixann Loosle, www.alixannlooslephotography.com
- Venue / Deer Park Villa, www.deerparkvilla.com
- Coordinator / Chiara Events, wwww.chiaraevents.com
- Caterer / A Fork Full Of Earth, www.forkfull.com
- Florists / Tango & Foxtrot, sww.tangoandfoxtrot.com
- Hair / Melissa Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Makeup / Makeup by Mark, www.makeupbymark.com
- Wedding dress / Galla Lahav, “Summer Bella”
- Wedding Dress Boutique / Kinsley James, www.kinsleyjames.com
- Shoes / Christian Louboutin, "Alter Perla”
- Earrings / Na Hoku, www.nahoku.com
- Bridesmaids Dresses / David’s Bridal, www.davidsbridal.com
- Bridesmaids Hair Pins / BE Something New, https://besomethingnew.com
- Junior Bridesmaid Headband / Flower Rainbow, www.flowerrainbow.etsy.com
- Mirror seating chart, mirror guestbook sign, mirror cards and gifts all with calligraphy / Palette and Ink, www.paletteandink.etsy.com
- Ring Box / Nimbus Box
- Invitations / Brown Fox Creative, www.brownfoxcreative.com
- Frame with wires for baby pics, purse, bowls for favors / Katy Birds, www.katybirsshop.com
- Match boxes / Pink Poppy Weddings, www.pinkpoppyweddings.com
- Birdcage card holder / Those Days, www.thosedays.etsy.com
- Grooms Tux, shirt and shoes / John Varvatos, www.johnvarvatos.com
- Grooms wedding band / Cartier, www.cartier.com
- Grooms sunglasses / Louis Vuitton, www.louisvuitton.com
- Groomsman suites / Men’s Wearhouse, www.menswearhouse.com